[texhax] Document class BOOK

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Aug 10 00:56:26 CEST 2007

Eloi Machado writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I need a template of a tex file with documentclass book. Does
 > anyone of you have it?

I fear that a template file doesn't help very much.  It is better to
read

   http://ctan.org/tex-archive/info/lshort/english/lshort.pdf

If you really need a template, try this one:
\documentclass{book}
\begin{document}
\chapter{foo}
Some text.
\chapter{bar}
Some other text.
\section{foobar}
Hello!
\end{document}

... but I'm sure that it doesn't help very much.

If you want to use LaTeX you have to read some documentation first.
If you already used LaTeX you should tell us which problems you have
with \documentclass{book}.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25