[texhax] How to change margins to a TOC or LOF file

hellodudenow at aol.com hellodudenow at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 22:02:57 CEST 2007

To Whom This May Concern:

????? Hello, my name is Daniel.? I am a graduate student finishing my master's thesis.? I am the first one in my department to be typing my thesis in Tex.? I was wondering if you know how to change the margins on a TOC or LOF file?? More specifically how to change the left hand margin of the TOC or LOF file to 1.5 in.? If you do not know how, is there someone I can ask.? Thank you for your help and time.

Sincerely,
Daniel Corral
Graduate Student
Mathematical Sciences