[texhax] Changing the BibTeX Header

Josh Rickmar joshua.rickmar at runbox.com
Sat Apr 28 04:15:38 CEST 2007

I would like to create a bibliography page (BibTeX) for my biology report that I had some questions before on.  (Thanks everyone for your help, the headers look fantastic now :)  Is there a way that I can change the heading from "Bibliography" to "Literature Cited"?  I've already been able to make it appear correctly on the Contents page using the command

\addcontentsline{toc}{subsection}{Bibliography}

but on the actual page it will say Bibliography.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance.