[texhax] appendices page numbers in TOC and problems with hyperref+pdfpages

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:53:51 CEST 2007

Hello all, I have two questions:

1 - How I can get rid of the page numbers of the apendices in the TOC?

2 - after I found the package pdfpages, I tried to insert some pdfs in
my last thesis report; It worked fine, but all the links (figures,
section etc) are pointing to (null).

this is the call of hyperref:

\usepackage[pdftex,
bookmarks=true,
bookmarksnumbered=true,
hypertexnames=false,
a4paper,
breaklinks=true,
colorlinks=false,
linkbordercolor={1 1 1},
citebordercolor={1 1 1},
urlbordercolor={1 1 1},
pdftitle={Relatorio doutorado 3},
pdfauthor={Carlos Henrique Grohmann - IGc-USP},
pdfsubject={Relatorio doutorado 3},
pdfkeywords={}
]{hyperref}

Thanks

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com