[texhax] Installed TeX fonts WAS adding boldface to \tt

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Apr 14 23:54:33 CEST 2007

On Friday 13 April 2007 20:00, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
>   >
>   > The first fruits of that effort are available in the following
>   > file: http://wexfordpress.com/tex/fontfile.pdf
>   > This pdf runs over 12mb (91 pages) so be advised.
>
> Hi John,
> yes, it took some time to download the file, but doesn't it make
> sense to provide the program which created the file too?
>
> Regards,
>   Reinhard

Heavens. I used/am using half a dozen COBOL programs, some Linux/unix
utilities and the Gvim editor. And that was as advertised a first
effort. I have a much better one underway now that will include
significant numbers of fonts that were wrongly excluded before, and
exclude a bunch for which there is no TFM file.

Anyone brave enough to delve into my COBOLisms can write me and I will
ship the sources and some instructions.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com