[texhax] my own class/package

Robin robinwei at charlesworth.com.cn
Thu Apr 12 12:45:44 CEST 2007

Many thanks for the explanations

I am working in an information service company, and we are using 3B2 which
based on SGML/XML, but we want to develop another typesetting system, the
main ideas are:

1. still based on SGML/XML
2. we have various journal which have various article type, such as book
review, normal article and editorial paper etc, so I think I should write
classes for all different article types (also different journals)

Thanks again
Robin