[texhax] figure links pointing to top of page instead to caption??

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:29:38 CEST 2007

Hello there

Is there a way I can have the figure link pointing to the top of the
(or to the top of the figure) instead of pointing to the caption of
the figure?

this is my hyperref setup:

\usepackage[pdftex,
bookmarks=true,
bookmarksnumbered=true,
hypertexnames=false,
a4paper,
breaklinks=true,
colorlinks=false,
linkbordercolor={1 1 1},
citebordercolor={1 1 1},
urlbordercolor={1 1 1},
pdftitle={Relatorio doutorado 3},
pdfauthor={Carlos Henrique Grohmann - IGc-USP},
pdfsubject={Relatorio doutorado 3},
pdfkeywords={}
]{hyperref}

thanks

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com