[texhax] about texlive 2005 & TeXniCcenter

TEDY tedytirtawidjaja at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:11:46 CEST 2006

hello friends,
I just finish installing texlive 2005 in my computer (windows xp), and then
installing texniccenter. After setting up texniccenter (set compiler,
postprocessor, viewer), i can't run pdflatex (or latex) from
texniccenter. but when i compile my latex document using command prompt, i
can be done. some error message appears that say : "pdflatex cannot find
myfile.tex"
when i use texlive 2003 before, i can compile tex document direct from
texniccenter.
Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem?
thanks for yours attention.

--

thanks,

Tedy