[texhax] Error in tugboat.cmn 1.17 file for Plain TeX

Gordon Talge gtalge at silcon.com
Tue Sep 26 07:33:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

It took me a while, but I finally was able to track down
a typo bug that was causing havoc with the tugboat.sty,
tugboat.cmn and tubguide.tex.

At about line 196 in tugboat.cmn ver 1.17 at
"\def\SliTeX" there is a "backslash" at the end of
the line that shouldn't be there. It causes an overfill
box error and messes up the first page.

No doubt it has not been caught before now, because
few people are still using Plain TeX for TUGBoat.

Hope this was of some help.

-- Gordon Talge

--
                              ,,,