[texhax] Conditional control of paragraph spacing.

Ben Whale ben.whale at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 25 01:36:54 CEST 2006

This is brilliant advice.  Your guess about my purpose is correct.

I wish there was one thing, that explained this formatting commands and
switches.  I've tried reading .ltx and .dtx files, but I find it very hard
to make sense of them.  What makes it even more frustrating, is that if I
knew the command I would be able to sort out me problems...

Arrr well, maybe I should look harder.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

Ben