[texhax] How print array of images/photos with captions?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed Sep 6 02:12:53 CEST 2006

  > I want to print about 100 images with captions in a 2x3 (for
  > example) grid on a page, so the pages look like:

Look at

     http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb24-3/boulanger.pdf

It does not solve your problem because it doesn't support captions but
maybe you can add caption support yourself.

Even if it doesn't solve your problem, the thumbnails produced by
contactsheet.tex are very helpful (see Fig 3 on page 5).

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25