[texhax] proTeXt_on_CD

Todd Walton toddwalton at comcast.net
Sat Oct 21 21:23:41 CEST 2006

Hi Tug,

I work for a University and I am interested in obtaining the proTeXt
distribution on CD.
Two complications here that require me to ask the following questions:

1) Do you take purchase orders from a University?????????????

2) Can you buy the CD without joining TUG??????????? (I'm not sure whether
University will pay for joining
        an organization).

3) If joining tug.org is required to obtain the CD with proTeXt (and
assuming University will pay for joining),
what fees are required for (a) joining [as academic] ????  ;  (b) obtaining
the proTeXt distribution on CD????

Thanks for your help!
Todd