[texhax] plain TeX: changing margins on left/right pages?

Rex Shudde 0024p at vm1.cc.nps.navy.mil
Mon May 29 16:49:04 CEST 2006

I don't have the original code, but here is a two-sided macro I've
been using for many years:

  % two-sided from man.sty (see pg. 7-8)  MODIFIED
  \newif\iftwosided@
  \def\twosided{\twosided at true}
  \def\plainoutput{\iftwosided@ \ifodd\pageno \advance\hoffset by .125truein
      \else\advance\hoffset by -.125truein \fi
      \fi\shipout\vbox{\makeheadline\pagebody
      \makefootline}\advancepageno\ifnum\outputpenalty>-\@MM\else
       \dosupereject\fi}
  \catcod\@=13

Rex Shudde

................earlier correspondence...............