[texhax] upgrade of PSTricks documentation

Tom Schneider toms at ncifcrf.gov
Wed May 3 23:59:46 CEST 2006

Reinhard:

>   > why should files be part of any distribution, when they are in a
>   > directory named _obsolete_??
>
> We do not talk about obsolete files.  We talk about updated versions
> of files in the 'obsolete' directory.

No, this is does not fit the definition of 'obsolete' and it will
confuse everybody forever.  Nobody has a reason to look into an
obsolete directory except historians.  Current documents (which this
is) must not be placed there.  Please change the name of the
directory.

Thanks,

Tom

  Dr. Thomas D. Schneider
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research Nanobiology Program
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms at ncifcrf.gov
  permanent email: toms at alum.mit.edu (use only if first address fails)