[texhax] Signed PDF documents in a LaTeX way ?

Brent Legge Brent.Legge at messagingdirect.com
Thu Mar 16 16:41:35 CET 2006

I cannot remember the exact thread, but I believe this java based
application may help you

http://maddingue.free.fr/softwares/pdftrans.html

which depends on the following library:

http://www.lowagie.com/iText/

So with this you can script your processing if you are of mind to.  But
it works nicely as a command line utility.

Cheers

-Brent