[texhax] pound-sterlings

Susan Dittmar SDittmar at eureca.de
Fri Jun 23 09:06:04 CEST 2006

> Indeed, why don't you use pdflatex, if I may ask?

There may be quite some reasons for that. I do not know about him, but I
often generate some kind of forms and such things, make sure everything
fits wonderfully in the postscript version, and then find that the pdf
version needs much more space for the same thing. I did not play around
with that enough to know what exactly makes the dvi/postscript version and
the pdflatex version differ that much, I just decided to stick to
generating my pdfs from postscript.

	Susan