[texhax] status of *.tex to *.doc conversion ?

Dana Murray MurrayDM.SCI at mail.uovs.ac.za
Thu Jun 22 08:43:12 CEST 2006

Hi

What is the current wisdom about converting from latex to word?
(Believe me I have tied to avoid it, but can no longer do so)

I have tried a 2003 trial version of tex2word on a latex document, but
in the converted document I get [EQUATION] al over.

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Dan Murray

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.uovs.ac.za/disclaimer  for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.uovs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.