[texhax] LaTeX - sample letters

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Jul 31 19:54:45 CEST 2006

On Monday 31 July 2006 12:10, cga2000 wrote:
> Where could I find letter samples that I could use for templates?
>
> I am mostly looking for samples of US "official" correspondence but I
> would also be interested in their UK equivalent.
>
> Samples of correspondence in Spanish and French would also be of
> interest.

I usually start with the letterformat.tex as defined in _The
TeXBook. Then I add my own personalized headers by editing that
file. This is of course a plain TeX and not a LaTeX approach. The
Lyx package might have a letter template suitable for LaTeX. I
haven't looked at it in recent years.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting