[texhax] Solved: Multiple footnotes in table environment ?

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jul 20 17:22:42 CEST 2006

> thanks a lot for the RTFM ;)

Glad you took it the right way ;^)

> I solved my needs with the threeparttable package which seems to me the
> most easiest way to solve my problem.
> Sorry that I didn't check the FAQ earlier. I used google and Co but it
> wasn't successful. Can it be, that all this search engines bring more
> and more crap into the results ? I have the feeling it will become
> harder to find informations on the net. Without the use of some well
> defined keywords, it become nearly impossible to find the right pages
> and Infos.

While we're on this, since it does come up again and again, let me just make
a couple of general points (which are, naturally, only a very, very,
personal and humble opinion):

1.  The FAQ does now collect and organise an very large, not to say huge,
number of problems and solutions - I use it a lot and am ever grateful to

2.  Google nearly always works rather well for me.  In this case, honestly,
I really did just google Latex tables footnotes straight off, without even
thinking, and the very first item got me to the answer - even if it had been
the second or third I would still have been happy.  And that, again
honestly, is what happens 90% of the time - of the other 10%, 5% is due to
typos ;-( and the remainder generally comes up with one little refinement of
the key words.

Cheers,  Phil Ratcliffe

More information about the texhax mailing list