[texhax] Solved: Multiple footnotes in table environment ?

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:48:48 CEST 2006

On 7/20/06, Torsten Wagner <torsten.wagner at fh-aachen.de> wrote:
> Dear Martin, Phil and Victor,
>
> thanks a lot for the RTFM ;)
>
> I solved my needs with the threeparttable package which seems to me the
> most easiest way to solve my problem.
>
> Sorry that I didn't check the FAQ earlier. I used google and Co but it
> wasn't successful. Can it be, that all this search engines bring more
> and more crap into the results ?

Well, you need to ask right questions.

For example query
 latex "footnotes in tables" site:ctan.org
seems to provide some reasonable answers

On theother hand query
 latex
will return a lot of staff and what you are looking for would be
somewhere between 76,000,000
and 80,400,000 places :-)

> I have the feeling it will become
> harder to find informations on the net. Without the use of some well
> defined keywords, it become nearly impossible to find the right pages
> and Infos.
>
> There are to much blogs, chats and forums, out there.

Some forums are VERY helpful. Sometimes finding such forums I bookmark them