[texhax] figurs numbering and bibliography

Paul Levine circumspectral at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 22:57:09 CEST 2006

On Jul 14, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Carlos Guâno Grohmann wrote:
> only the last name and the initial of the first name appear, I want
> all the initial letter to appear in the list, how can I do this?

Hi Carlos,

If you are using bibtex to create the bibliography, you need to use a
bibliography style file (.bst) that conforms to your specifications.

When I had this same issue, rather than search for an
appropriate .bst file, I used the makebst program, available in the
custombib package from http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/
contrib/custom-bib/

This easy program lets you make your own .bst files to your exacting
specifications.  There is an option to require use of the natbib.sty,
which allows even greater flexibility in the display of author names.

I hope this helps,
Paul