[texhax] a bug report

Rasmussen, Craig USA ras at nps.edu
Fri Feb 24 20:02:26 CET 2006

I'm not (yet) a member, but I want to pass this along to whomever should
see it.  I recently downloaded TexPict.zip from your archive (thank
you!).  I had previously installed ActiveTcl 8.4.12.0.  After unzipping
TexPict, I attempted to open TexPict.tcl, but it wouldn't open due to
syntax errors (I can provide a copy of the error message if that would
be useful).  I then downloaded a copy of TexPict.zip from the author's
website.  It's different, and it opens just fine with ActiveTcl
8.4.12.0.

Best Regards,
Craig Rasmussen