[texhax] \gg in TeX?

Micha Hofri hofri at WPI.EDU
Tue Dec 19 05:16:16 CET 2006

Thanks Uwe.  That sent me to look again at the file I received.  It had
the line
\font\gg=cmr8
when that was commented out, everything reverted to normal.  I suppose it
defines the glyph to a size it is not normally available...

Sorry about the false alarm,

--Micha

At 03:03 on 12/19/06 Uwe Lück sent: