[texhax] figure env.

Tom Schneider toms at ncifcrf.gov
Mon Dec 18 20:29:30 CET 2006

Bryan:

> > How about just putting a line break in to get them vertical?
> >
> >   \fbox{\includegraphics[scale=0.3]{figure_1}}
> >   \\
> >   \fbox{\includegraphics[scale=0.3]{figure_2}}
>
> OHH, you mean withOUT \centerline... SWEEEET.
>
> > pstricks
>
> someday

It's quite powerful and clean, good for positioning objects in
slideshows.

> thanks!

You're welcome.  I don't know what centerline does (and couldn't find
a description with google or in the LaTeX Companion) but I don't use
it.  I use the center environment, \begin{center} ... \end{center}

Tom

  Dr. Thomas D. Schneider
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research Nanobiology Program
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms at ncifcrf.gov
  permanent email: toms at alum.mit.edu (use only if first address fails)