[texhax] Incompatibe list can't be unboxed

László Kálmán kalman at nytud.hu
Mon Aug 21 21:01:10 CEST 2006

Dear all,

Can anyone tell me what this error message means?  I searched the web for
an answer, but couldn't find information on it.  I get this message from a
TeX file that I generate with a tree drawing preprocessor that I wrote
(which uses pstricks), in the context of
\halign{\hfil#\hfil\cr\rnode{...}{...}\cr...}.

Thanx for any additional info -- LK
--
Laszlo Kalman              Theoretical Linguistics Program,
kalman at nytud.hu            Budapest University (ELTE)