[texhax] one for bibtex and one for fontsize

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:50:41 CEST 2006

Hello all
I'd like to know how can I change the way my references appear on the
text. I have something like "(Doe and Doe, 1999)", but since I'm
wrinting in portuguese this should be "(Doe e Doe, 1999)" or "(Doe &
Doe, 1999)". I'm using apalike.bst.

other thing: how can I change the fontsize for just a part of the
text? my document is 11pt font default, but for just one part (a
table) I want it to be 10pt default, because I have to use {tiny} for
the table fit in the page, and {footnotesize} would be better, but
then it won't fit the page, so if my fontsize were 10pt, then
footnotesize would still be bigger than the 11pt tiny and fit the
page.

thanks

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com