[texhax] Hebrew TeX

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Thu Aug 3 11:34:21 CEST 2006

At 20:38 02.08.06, Joshua Grauman wrote:
>4) Memoir class (I need paragraph footnotes)

If this means several footnotes in one paragraph,
manyfoot, bigfoot and some more simple
footnote packages (footmisc? yafoot...?)
may help. If you aim at critical editions,
ednotes and ledmac (+ ledarab or so),
perhaps bigfoot as well (not studied yet).
ednotes was reported to work well with Hebrew,
but I guess this requires that only the edited
text is Hebrew, while the commenting language
is written left-to-right (order of footnotes in a footnote
paragraph). I assumed that you are working with
LaTeX as well.

Hope this helps,

Uwe.