[texhax] LaTeX Page Regestration Problem

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Apr 12 17:38:59 CEST 2006

Already helping Don with this one (starting by
adding cropmarks, to shew what the actual margins
are), so no need for anyone else to respond
unless they feel it imperative so to do !

Philip Taylor
--------