[texhax] LaTeX Pagination Reversed

W.J. Metzger wes at hef.ru.nl
Tue Apr 11 09:35:02 CEST 2006

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, rwd Nickalls wrote:

>  if someone could write a suitable test file this may be quite
> usefu,perhaps
>  arranging that each pair of pages has the textmargin printed (using the
> crop facility)
> and also  has the actual offset in mm  printed  in the middle of each of
> these pages for convenience.
>
> Dick  Nickalls
> dicknickalls cat compuserve com

On my system there is a file  /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/testpage.tex
It is probably in your distribution too.

Cheers, Wes
--
Dr. W. J. Metzger            Experimental High Energy Physics Group
tel. +31-24-3653127          Faculty of Science
e-mail:  wes at hef.ru.nl       or   Wesley.Metzger at cern.ch
http://home.cern.ch/metzger/ or   http://www.hef.ru.nl/~wes
  (**)  On 1 Sept. 2004 the University of Nijmegen changed its name