[texhax] LaTeX Pagination Reversed

John Simmie john.simmie at nuigalway.ie
Mon Apr 10 09:25:06 CEST 2006

Use the geometry package  to specify margins etc and tweak values
until you get exactly what you want.
eg
\usepackage[top=4.5cm,bottom=3cm,left=3cm,right=3cm]{geometry} % Sets
paper size, margins, etc
% Paperheight=top+height+bottom   note that
height=headheight+headsep+textheight+footskip
%  Paperwidth=left+width+right    note
that  width=textwidth+marginparsep+marginparwidth
% Note that 'geometry.cfg' file sets a4paper as default