[texhax] Protext -- fonts in math mode

Cheryl Hufnagle chufnagle at blazenet.net
Thu Sep 15 16:36:42 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just recently joined TUG, but have been working in TeX for many years
using Y&YTex.  I've gotten a new computer and chose to try Protext for
my TeX program base now, since Y&Y has become defunct.

A project I am doing requires New Century School Book (CSB) to be the
font.  I was thrilled to see the wide variety of fonts available through
Protext.  However, when using this package for my document, only the
text portion prints in CSB; anything in "math mode" is still in Computer
Modern.

Please tell me there is a way to obtain getting CSB to be the "math
font" for this document -- without having to type everything in \mbox's.
 If there is no easy solution for this font issue, can you please
recommend a different TeX package that will allow me to access this font
easily in math mode?

Many thanks for your support!
Cheryl Hufnagle