[texhax] 1 more question..

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:25:04 CEST 2005

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:41:15 +0200, Benjamin Potter
<potter.benjamin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone, your responses were terrific to my last question, i now
> have texshop and itexmac running on my mac, but will these two programs
> also produce beamer files? The professor was making powerpoint-esque
> presentations in class with winEDT, and I figure there must be a way on
> the mac to make these presentations which he said he was making using
> Beamer.

Your question indicates that you think the editor has something to do with
what you can produce with (La)TeX. That is not correct. Your TeX
distribution determines what you have installed and thuss what you can
produce. If you installed Gerben Weirda's TeX distribution with the
i-Installer then beamer is installed on your Mac.
--
Morten