[texhax] small problem with TeX

Felipe Luduvice felipe_luduvice at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:48:15 CEST 2005

Hello,

My name is Felipe Luduvice and I am from the Department of Research and
Studies of the Brazilian Central Bank. I have recently started using Latex
to type papers and found it an extraordinary tool to type large mathematical
equations. However, I have a problem... every time I want to print the
paper, it comes out in black lines with equations and writing "white". Do
you understand what I mean? Its as if a highlighted it somehow... Anyway, I
would really apreciate it if you could tell me how to print in the normal
form!

Thank's for your time and patience!
Felipe Luduvice - Brazilian Central Bank