[texhax] makor2 breaks right-justified English text?

Philip Moore tophat at alltel.net
Thu Oct 6 01:41:05 CEST 2005

Recently, I began migrating my wife's substantial body of lecture notes
and exercises  using the Makor package for Hebrew text to Makor2.  To my
dismay, I found that all right-justified English text now ends up flush
left, and any embedded Hebrew text in an enumerated environment shifts
left over the enumeration.  I've verified this problem in Miktex and
Tetex.   Simply declaring the package makes this happen.  Anyone aware
of a fix to this problem?

Jim Moore