[texhax] TeX to LaTeX

Dick Bedient rbedient at hamilton.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:04:26 CEST 2005

If this isn't the place to ask this question, please direct me in to
the proper place.

I have a math paper written in Plain TeX processed with OzTeX.  The
journal I'm submitting it to wants it in LaTeX.  I can find all sorts
of conversion programs but not one from plain TeX to LaTeX.  Does
such a converter exist, or is there a list of required conversions
that I can do myself?  Thanks for any help.

Dick Bedient

--
Richard E. Bedient		Everything should be made
Professor of Mathematics		as simple as possible,
rbedient at hamilton.edu