[texhax] 1em after scaling/rounding

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Thu Nov 10 09:18:38 CET 2005

At 15:06 09.11.05, Barbara Beeton wrote:

>what's going on here is based on the philosophy that
>typefaces in different sizes should have different
>design sizes.  in this, computer modern follows the

OK, thanks a lot, this was another spam posting of
mine due to a mis-guess. I know these considerations,
but in a current project I need to install many fonts
at 12pt, and they all have been scaled from 10pt fonts
-- so I thought the same happens with cm at 12pt ...
but now I see that there is cmr12.

Best,
   Uwe Lueck.