[texhax] Orphan section heads

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Tue Nov 8 02:16:41 CET 2005

Hi all ... or to whom ...,

attached is a (quite, yet not exactly minimal) example of
an "orphan" section head, accompanied with further
explanations. (Minimal at least in the sense that no
.sty file is loaded, there is only the standard article.cls.)
Included is as well a standard report to the LaTeX Bug
Database, in case somebody is willing to proof-read it.
I am much more anxious not to submit any nonsense
to the LaTeX Bug Database than to texhax ...

It seems to me that "orphan" has not been the adequate
expression.

Best,
   Uwe.