[texhax] Font help

Mohamed HOUSSNI houssni at e-press.co.ma
Tue May 10 17:55:22 CEST 2005

Dear Tug,

I have generated the necessary files of the Caslon 224 font by using the
"fontinst" program (i.e. now I have all the fd, tfm, vf, pfb, afm, etc.
files) and I also added the necessary lines in the "psfonts.map" inorder
to call the font but when I tried to use the slanted variante of the
font I get the following error

%%%%%%%%%%
kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode ljfour --bdpi 600 --mag 1+0/600 --dpi
600 pc2ko8r
mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for pc2ko8r.
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
xdvi.bin: can't find font pc2ko8r; using cmr10 instead at 600 dpi.

Please any suggestion ?

Thanks

--
Houssni