[texhax] Bibunits and hyperref

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Tue Mar 22 14:08:41 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using bibunits and hyperref (with the pdftex option) together in one
extensive document. Before I switched to bibunits, I used chapterbib to
achieve multiple bibliographies. With chapterbib, hyperref marked the
citations with links in the resulting pdf file (i.e. you click on the
citation and get to the cited reference), which I liked. But bibunits
does not link my citations any more.
Is that a known issue (or maybe the intended behaviour)? I browsed both
documentations, but couldn't find any clue to solve this.

Thanks a lot for any hints,

regards,   Nick.