[texhax] hypenation problem with teTeX 3

Bob Hunter catdogbeloved at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 13:08:53 CET 2005

Hello,

I wanted to reduce the number of languages that are
hypenated by default in teTeX 3. The result of running
tetexconfig -> hypenation and adding comments to
everywhere except us and uk english is the following,
which occurs whenever pdflatex does its business:

LaTeX2e <2003/12/01>
1995

I checked the config file, and all is well. I never
had this problem before, and have no clue about its
solution. Any wisdom from you?

Bob