[texhax] Packages on CTAN

Chris Bourke cbourke at cse.unl.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:55:48 CET 2005

>     I've developed a small LaTeX package that I think might be of use
>
> Cool.  What is it (and your area)?  (Just curious.)

Its called "complexity" and defines a bunch of commands for typesetting
computational complexity classes with a few options.

Thanks for your comments as well.  I thought of a few more questions as
well;

  -what are the general guidelines for a) naming conventions of packages
   and b) version numbering.  I don't see that the package will get
   massive upgrades, but I've numbered the initial version .50 (waiting
   for feedback on bugs, etc before I give it 1.0)