[texhax] Question about auctex

Lydia Jarosch Lydia.Jarosch at freenet.de
Sun Mar 6 13:07:01 CET 2005

Hello!

I tried to get auctex started but I faild. I installed Xemacs for windows
version 21.4.13. After that I changed the Varaible Path. I instaled Mingw32
and MSYS. Now I tried to install auctex with ./configure --with-XEmacs
But I get the message: error X(Emacs) not found Aborting!
After that I tried something new. ./configuerd --with-XEmacs="c:/Program
Files/bin/Xemacs.exe"
I get the same error message.
I tried to change the slashes from / to\ no changes. I don't know what is
wrong?

Oh bevore I forget: I tried the Path and it leads me to XEMacs, so this
seems to be right.

Please, can you help me?

thanks

Lydia