[texhax] Re: doc and docstrip

Philip Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at email.it
Fri Jun 24 16:09:20 CEST 2005

> Oh for the idyllic days when TeXhax, and the TeX
> community in general, was friendly and helpful.
> Whatever happened, I wonder ?

Come, come Philip; it's not that bad, surely; for the most part it still
is - reasonable questions get reasonable answers.  It seems, however, that
there are those out there who fully believe that behind the terminal they
have in front of them sits a veritable army of FAQ junkies going cold-turkey
while awaiting the next message to roll in and who then happily wile away
the hours furiously tapping away at their keyboards.

Agggh ... oooohh ... oh dear, I think I just OD'ed.

Phil

 Sponsor:
 Personalizza il tuo cellulare con le immagini più divertenti o con le foto di chi ami
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3117&d=24-6