[texhax] Re: doc and docstrip

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 15:11:35 CEST 2005

phil taylor says:

> Oh for the idyllic days when TeXhax, and the TeX
> community in general, was friendly and helpful.
> Whatever happened, I wonder ?

in this case, a poster who posts ridiculous questions in duplicate,
with a ludicrous disclaimer.

i had already replied informatively by the time cvr posted.  maybe cvr
is as irritated as i am by this guy's performance.

whatever, after i had answered the guy's mail, i got another copy, so
he obviously didn't like what i said.  didn't have the decency to
explain what he found difficult about it, just repeated the original
post.

so he doesn't want answers from me, for one.  and i ordinarily think
of myself as a helpful person.