[texhax] Telephone Directory

msellan at bellsouth.net msellan at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 13 22:28:57 CEST 2005

Hi Tom:

What I would like to do is create a telephone directory like the ones the big telephone companies put out with white and yellow pages.

I would like to be able to input data from excell and let the program align the input in the pages and then take those pages to the printer to print the book.

I have heard about TeX but I have no idea how it works or what the outcome is... Where can I see a working copy? ..... Can you please help me on this?

Thanks for your response.

Manuel