[texhax] frustrations

Mr M senthil kumar senthil at www.cdfd.org.in
Thu Feb 17 13:49:15 CET 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Tamas Hegedus wrote:
> I am pretty new to latex. And I have a lot of frustrations.

It might be frustrating sometimes, but think of it as a learning process
:). Since I am a beginner myself, I can't help in answering all of your
questions, So I am suggesting an answer for just one. I have included a
file below, latex it and see, I think it does what you want. It uses the
tabbing environment.

> 4. I have a table. In that table I would like to have aligned strings
> with leading spaces.
> astfk brfk tpk
>        bofk tpl
> I use curier fonts:
> \newcommand{\fcr}[1]{ {\fontfamily{pcr}\selectfont #1}}
> My problem: I have subscript/smaller letters, too.
> ast\sub{f}k brfk tpk
> ~~~~~~~~~~~ bofk tpl

%%File Begins
\title{\sc Table}
\date { }
%% You can change the width of each column by adding or deleting  more A
%% or B or C
First Value \> Second Value \> Third Value\\
Second Rox I \> Second Row II \> Second Row III\\
So on\dots \> and So \> forth\dots\\
%%File Ends

Senthil Kumar M
Senior Research Fellow,
Lab of Molecular & Cellular Biology,
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,
ECIL Road, Hyderabad, India 500 076.