[texhax] textmerge

Vittorio De Martino vdemart1 at tin.it
Mon Feb 14 14:48:59 CET 2005

 Since 1995 twice a year I've been writing  something like two thousand equal
letters merging them by means of textmerge to as many addresses ( I also
created my own *.cls letter file to italianize the letter documentclass too
"English").

Therefore since then with my unchanged great satisfaction I've being producing
the pdf files containing the 2,000 letters in one shot at a time.

Now a new need to have  one pdf file for each address at my disposal is coming
up.

I could I do that? Is there a package able to merge and produce one file per
address?

Ciao
Vittorio