[texhax] textmerge & many files

Vittorio v.demartino2 at virgilio.it
Tue Feb 15 13:58:54 CET 2005

Since 1995 twice a year I've been writing  something like two thousand equal
letters merging them by means of textmerge to as many addresses ( I also
created my own *.cls letter file to italianize the letter documentclass too

Therefore since then with my unchanged great satisfaction I've being producing
the pdf files containing the 2,000 letters in one shot at a time.

Now a new need to have  one pdf file for each address at my disposal is coming

I could I do that? Is there a package able to merge and produce one file per