[texhax] Re: threeparttable references and labels

Sebastian Luque sluque at mun.ca
Tue Feb 8 07:01:29 CET 2005

FWIW, I narrowed down this problem. It only happens whenever there's a
\tnote{} somewhere in the caption of the threeparttable, and only when it's
embedded in, say, another table environment. The solution was simply to latex
the document a couple more times, starting with a fresh directory (i.e.
containing only the *.tex file in question). I don't know what is causing
this, but hope this is helpful for other threeparttable users.

--
Sebastian Luque