[texhax] .bib "challenge" (AKA problem..!)

Spank tuche at tin.it
Tue Aug 9 20:40:11 CEST 2005

Fabian,

thanks for the help. I couldn't do what I was hoping for, so I just ended up
making a list of

@STRING{JRRC_long = "Journal of Rock and Roll Celebrities"}
@STRING{JRRC_short = "J R. R. Celeb"}

and in my bib file use _short or _long with a simple replace command. I
think your was a bit cooler, but this was fast, and at least I have one list
and don't have to keep on updating 2 files..

Thanks for the help!

 ciao

Martin